RETURN & CANCELLATION POLICY
At PensAndLeather.com, your Total Satisfaction is our #1 Priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase return it back to us within 15 Days from the date your order has been delivered to you.
All returns/exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
1. Product(s) must be in new and unused condition. Damaged product, including boxes due to poor packing will result in being charged a restocking fee.
2. All packaging material, outer boxes and tags, if supplied, must be intact upon return.
3. A Return Authorization Number must be requested within 15 Days after receipt of the order via email to: [email protected] and must be clearly visible with your return. Product(s) must then be shipped back to us within 5 days of receiving the Return Authorization Number.
4. Any product(s) that is received in "non-working" order can only be exchanged for the same or similar item.
5. If you are requesting an exchange because you prefer a different item(s), a new order must be placed via our website. Mention the RA# on the new order and the restocking fee will be waived for you if the new order is of equal, or higher value as the return.
6. If you are requesting a refund for a non-defective item(s) we will refund the cost of the item(s) less shipping and the 20% restocking fee.
7. Items purchased with the Free Shipping" option will be charged a minimum of $6.95 for shipping/handling expenses.
Please understand that we are bound by our suppliers to the above conditions.
All ongoing correspondence regarding returns must be authorized. Please contact us via email: [email protected]. Make sure to include the Order Number.
PensAndLeather.com is not responsible for any lost or damaged returns. For your own protection, please purchase tracking and insurance. Remember, in order for us to issue you a refund, the product(s) must be received in perfect condition in order to be able to be sold again, no torn or damaged product boxes will be accepted.
Please allow seven days from our receipt of item(s) to ascertain that the return complies with the above. We will then gladly issue the appropriate exchange/refund.
If your request meets the above criteria, please email [email protected] to request your RA# and return shipping address.
Please make sure to clearly include the Return Authorization Number and reason for the return. If these are not clearly included we may not know who to credit.
Note: Our return policy EXCLUDES:
Limited Editions where a factory seal on the packaging has been broken by customer
Any merchandise that was purchased new/unused and then used, including fountain pens that have been inked
How to report damaged items during shipping?
If the item was damaged during shipping, please notify us within 3 business days by writing to: [email protected]
You may contact Pens And Leather via:
Email: [email protected]
FLOTO RETURNS ONLY:
If you purchased a Floto item from our website please follow Floto's Return Policy:
Floto does its best to ensure that you are satisfied with every purchase. However, should any item fall short of your expectations for any reason, return it to us unused and we will refund your money or exchange it for your - whichever you choose.
FLOTO GUARANTEE: Floto products are guaranteed for their natural life and to be free of manufacturing defects. Our products are made from natural materials which can vary slightly in color and texture. Slight variations in color are not considered defects but rather symptoms of the natural product. Our bags are folded for shipping and storage - any creases caused in shipping will fully recover after its first use.
WITHIN 60 DAYS OF RECEIPT: Floto gladly accepts returns of unused, or defective merchandise purchased through our catalog and web site for a full refund of the item price.
AFTER 60 DAYS OF RECEIPT: Floto will gladly make an exchange or issue merchandise credit for the price at the time of sale for unused, or defective merchandise.
SEND FLOTO RETURNS AND EXCHANGES TO:
Floto Leather Bags
Shipping and Receiving
297 State Street
North Haven, CT 06473
No RMA is required for returns to Floto but please include your packing slip, e-mail receipt, or contact information with the item. For exchanges please include a short note with the model and color bag that you would like to exchange with. We will charge or credit any difference in price for the exchange to your account. As a courtesy we do not charge any additional shipping for domestic or Canadian exchanges.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY:
All orders are automatically processed thru our secure merchant processor (PayPal) and sent for processing as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you may be assessed a 10% cancellation fee before credit is issued. Orders that are on "PRE-ORDER" status are excempt and will be refunded in full within 60 DAYS of placing the order, after 60 days we can only issue a store credit (gift card) This time limit is imposed to us by PayPal.
- If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return and Cancellation Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.